Equashield Medical is an international developer and manufacturer of drug-transfer technologies. Our company strives to provide solutions in medication transfer and automated compounding solutions.
At Equashield Medical, people are at the heart of the company. Their knowledge and expertise allow us to respond to our customers' challenges and to guard their health. Our products are being sold to hospitals all over the world.
The company's Robotics and Automation Division develops and manufactures a unique robot for automatic compounding of dangerous drugs.
We’re seeking an experienced Mechanical and automation engineer with motion control
What your job will look like:
- Working in an R&D environment for the development of motion and automation systems.
- The development of motion systems, modules, and motion control mechanisms.
- Analysis and improvement of the design of the existing motion modules.
- Responsibility for and the performance of trials and analyses.
- Working opposite suppliers and sub-contractors.
All you need is:
Education – Mechanical engineer
3 – 7 years of experience in mechanical design of motion or automation systems.
Knowledge of machining and sheet metal processes – compulsory.
Experience and knowledge in planning in the fields of robotics/ automation/ motion control – a significant advantage.