Equashield,LLC is the US distributer of a global, fast-growing medical devicecompany currently leading the US market in closed system transferdevices (CSTDs). With new products launching, we are seeking aCommercial Field Engagement Manager to help take us to the next levelby establishing a sales training department here at Equashield. Ourmission is solely focused in one area; keeping healthcare workerssafe from exposure when compounding or administering hazardous drugs. If you are someone who can work in an ever-changing and fast pacedenvironment, seeking the ability to be creative and develop atraining program to help formalize internal training processes, wewant to chat with you!
Thisrole is expected to work with cross-functional teams andincorporates a customer-focused approach to compliant sales trainingwhile leading the creation of a formalized sales training departmentat Equashield, LLC. This position will develop and implement salesand sales management specific training programs in addition tocustomer facing training plans to include the clinical team andcustomer service; plan, organize, and facilitate all sales andclinical training events. This role will report into marketing butwill act as an extended member of the sales & clinical team, andwill work closely with all commercial leaders and personnel todevelop and enhance the skills and capabilities of the commercialorganization at large.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS (include but are not limited to):
- Lead in the design and delivery of the Equashield, LLC training department for both current sales and clinical personnel and new hires. Lead all clinical and sales training programs to execute marketing strategies while pulling through core competencies (selling skills, business, and clinical acumen).
- Identify needs and develop the skills and curriculum for both the sales and clinical teams.
- Partner with key stakeholders to develop content and facilitation as required for sales and clinical team members.
- Work with leadership to understand and assess the field’s unmet needs and translate internally for appropriate follow up
- Monitor, measure, and track success of the implementation of the curriculum
- Effectively collaborate in cross-functional teams to identify, develop, and execute training support for unmet and ongoing needs
- Responsible for managing training related expenses impacting overall training budget
- Collaborate and coordinate field rides with appropriate ASMs to provide support and gain additional field intelligence when needed.
- Partner with external vendors and providers to develop content and facilitate training sessions.
- Support assignments as directed by the Marketing, Sales, and Clinical leadership teams.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in education, business, marketing or relevant discipline required.
- Minimum 3 years in formal healthcare pharmaceutical sales/medical device sales, sales training, and/or sales training management.
- Documented experience leading teams or projects without authority.
- Role reports to the Port Washington, NY office
In addition to the minimum qualifications, the employee will demonstrate:
- Strong communication skills including upfront facilitation experience and presentation creation.
- Experienced in developing analyses to expose potential risks and gaps that need corrective action or preventative action in selling platforms.
- Has demonstrated strong selling skills, clinical and business acumen to expand product usage.
- Experience in, and demonstration of an in-depth knowledge of Organized Health Systems (OHS) and ability to transfer that knowledge to others.
- Preferred experience in in designing, developing and delivering training curriculum
- Proven track record as effective mentor, coach & internal consultant – ability to lead and motivate
- Ability to work in a fast paced, multi-tasking, multi-culture environment is necessary.