Clinical Expert - European Market
Major areas of responsibility, main processes, tasks
We are looking for a Clinical Expert in Europe who shares our passion for innovative solutions and combines clinical expertise and business understanding.
As a Clinical Expert, you will be responsible for international training and implementation of our products (Closed System Transfer Devices (CSTD)) among medical healthcareworkers at hospitals around Europe.
You will be part of a professional team that takes on new business opportunities for existing and new customers and to convert these opportunities into successful wins for the organization.
You will be able to lead Equashield’s positioning as a preferred partner among it’s customers in Europe and protect their health.
- Train and support the medical staff in the hospitals
- Work with distributers, pharma technicians, pharmacists or oncology nurses and assist clinical trials.
- Responsible for product training, implementation and clinical support to all distributers/sales representatives
- Locate opportunities and lead participation in international pharmacists and oncologists’ conferences.
- Trace competitors’ activities and identify new opportunities in the market.
- Support sales in the field and clinical – Train the trainer
- Support existing customers and penetrate new markets.
- Apprenticeship or degree in one of the following: biology, pharmacy, biotechnology or a technician (German: PTA) in oncology compounding or oncology nurse
- Several years of work experience as a oncology nurse, technician or pharmacist
- Alternatively: work experience in companies focused on oncology system solutions for administration or hazardous drug compounding (Cytostatics)
- Fluent in English, including presentation, professional material, and correspondence.
- Preferable fluent in another language
- Excellent interpersonal and team-work skills.
- Ability to represent the company in professional meetings, exhibitions, conferences etc.
- Willingness to travel around Europe (minimum 50% of the time)
- Word, Power Point and Outlook skills